Before Having Your Car Repaired...
- Your car is likely the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the auto body repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received please ask us.
- Choose an auto body repair shop that has unibody repair equipment and technicians who are certified (by ASE) and trained (by I-CAR).
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers an auto body repair warranty.
- We have an outstanding reputation with all insurance companies, so let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.